As part of the safe harbor provision of the US Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA), we comply with DMCA notifications. If you want to report a copyright infringement claim, please send a notice that complies with the minimum requirements of the DMCA.
DMCA Notice Requirements
- The description of your copyrighted item that is being infringed.
- The description and URL of the item you claimed is infringing and would like to remove.
- Your name, title (if acting as an agent), address, phone number and email.
- A statement under penalty of perjury that confirms that your information is accurate, that you own the copyright or are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner, that the copyright owner has not approved the usage of the material.
- An electronic or physical signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
Submit the DMCA Notice to email@example.com.
DMCA Counter Notice Requirements
We collect aggregate browser data (such as referral information and conversion rates on advertisements) to improve our service. These data are not personally identifiable to you and is not used for marketing purposes.
If your work is taken down through a DMCA Notice that you believe is in error, please send a counter-notice.
- The description of your item that was removed
- Your name, address, phone number and email
- A statement under the penalty of perjury that confirms that you believe in good faith that the item was removed in error
- Your electronic or physical signature
Submit the counter-notice to firstname.lastname@example.org